aNNa~chaN's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"in love age dosent matter.. if u really love each you can continue ur realtionship b…"

aNNa~chaN replied Aug 24, 2009 to

just now

"if its the time that you'll have a true love u just have to w8 for her.. and be brav…"

aNNa~chaN replied Aug 24, 2009 to I want but I couldn't ((real love ))

10 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by lonly forever

"just stay frens w/ him..make him feel ur love even tough he's a gay..just accept the…"

aNNa~chaN replied Aug 6, 2009 to turns out hes gay!

5 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Jethro Okaitei

"it just shows that u and him are not meant to be..u sed it ur self u had a realtions…"

aNNa~chaN replied Aug 6, 2009 to left hanging..how can i move on??

12 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by peter Gem

"it only dpends on you! if u and ur cuz want to have a special relationship and go ah…"

aNNa~chaN replied Aug 5, 2009 to is it ryt or wrong?

8 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Joanna Carla

"mhmm..my piont is thre will be no 'spark' in ur relationship if u will continue it!…"

aNNa~chaN replied Aug 5, 2009 to She Hates Me So Much, But it Wasnt My Fault....My Heart is in Pains....What Do i Do.

16 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Jean Vispo

"go to his hauz ask him if wats wrong w/ him..if its really okay w/ him that ur are g…"

aNNa~chaN replied Aug 5, 2009 to whats wrong... is it me or him?

6 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by TyVon Spencer

"its obivious he dosen't love you..he really do he will answer all ur questions and b…"

aNNa~chaN replied Jul 26, 2009 to is he really into me?

11 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Ghost Fighter

"its i right decision for me..cuz if u still pretend dat everything is all right b/w…"

aNNa~chaN replied Jul 23, 2009 to If you don't have already trust on your boyfriend, Is it possible that LOVE also has a tendency to fade?

6 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Ramonelle

"be with him all the time make him feel that ur the right gurl for him! prove him tha…"

aNNa~chaN replied Jul 20, 2009 to My Love

19 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by theresa

RSS

Romantic Gifts

Smell Delicious!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by LoveStories.com.