It seems to me that I've developed a vaginal smell fetish, which I search everytime I get into a sexual session, and it wouldn't take a mild aroma to get me horny, the fishy, really offensive one rather...What do you say about it, buddies ? ;-)

Views: 504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is very strange. However, i find these kinds of things quite interesting. Alot of men are attracted to the sweet aroma of a womans body or even the natural stinch, but calm smell that all women have. Do whatever floats yout boat.
i love the smell of vagina, I love eating and pleasing:) it is totally natural!
Why so strange, if its that interesting ? Yeah, I feel that, when it comes to sexual pleasure, its not only derived from the mundane fornication, from the heat, sweat, genital aroma that the couple exchange, no ? But, I tell you that all women don't have the same vaginal aroma, even if washed, shaved & clean...some are lighter, some very pungent, some even a bit offensive...
Well, that is your natural response. If you like the smell, then go for it. Just don't hurt girls , okey. Some guys really do love vaginal smell, it's natural. Just don't be too obsessed about it.But, to tell you frankly the normal smell, is actually not too fishy.

RSS

Romantic Gifts

Smell Delicious!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by LoveStories.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service