This was happened when my grandpa had vacation in the Philippines, where the girl had vacation to from Hongkong. My grandpa is a hard-working in US, he got his own business (landscaping), yea, his work is not that easy....The girl is a OFW, she works 4 almost 5 yrs der...My grandpa's age is 64 & d girl is 31 year of age...they started to talk when d girl ask a favor to my grandpa, specifically she owes money about Php 25,000...that was the started........

to make this story short, I want to go in my point....My grandpa deciding to go back in the Philippines to marry this girl...the girl still in Hongkong but according to others she's also going home this March for the wedding..I know d girl is a gold digger....who do u think a girl of that age likes a old man???...if she knows my grandpa doesnt have any money, do u think she still likes my grandpa???the worse thing is that..she keeps askin money to granda, so i started to puzzled ....why she keeps asking money to granda, whre she puts her salary for her work..if its not the money she likes then why she keeps doing tat damn thing,...I hate this girl, she's ruins my grandpa's life...

Pls..need advice....time is getting closer...plsss.......

thank you

Views: 274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow, the only advice i can give you is to understand the way your grandpa fells, understand that he fills like his best days are behind him and that there is no way he will ever get this opportunity again, so i would just try to get his mind of that any way possible and give him a clear picture of what he is doing. good luck to you.

RSS

Romantic Gifts

Smell Delicious!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by LoveStories.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service