I am in a more than 1 year relationship, in this 1 year we have different arguments with my boyfriend. I can't blame him to mad at me 'coz I know I am also sometimes weird, or unpredictable attitudes that I eventually show up to him. I easily got mad and bored that's why. But he understands for that matter. The only thing that I hate about him is that, he always denied for all his wrong doings. I caught him texted another girl. He told to that girl is "are you busy? can we meet today?" ..But before that, my boyfriend asked me to go out but I refused him, so I think he assured that we don't meet that time. But I surprised him in their house, I go there. But I am the one who surprised because I caught him with another girl. He asked forgiveness, I forgive him. He asked one more chance, I gave. But still he cheated me again...not only once but thrice. Help me if I still continue my relationship with him or I stop it now..Thank you..I wait for the response..

Views: 12358

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

he`s not worth the disappointment and i think you should dump him , even if its hard and it hurts but if he really loves you then he wouldnt cheat, he wont repeat the same mistake he did to you. :)

Throw him away, get a new shirt. 
If he cheats you, you cheat him back, let him know the feeling of being cheated.
be a bad-ass instead of ignoring it. :) 

how will we let the guy know the feeling of being cheated ? coz i think im in the same place .

hi,, good eve,. my advice for u is to go.. i mean leave him.. dont give more chance 2 that guy.. kahit na mahal mo xa db.. 2nd chances is enough.. 3rd chances is over..  sometimes loving is fatal, naka2matay.. mayb u should not let him do that again.. u must end ur relationship.. ikaw na mismo ang lumayo.. walang mangya2ri kung ganyan nalang lage.. i know its hard but u should have to.. umiyak ka lang.. walang masama.. coz 1 day,, masa2bi mo nalang sa sarili mo na. "it was just another day, nalagpasan ko pala.."  submit ur self into pain.. ^^

well, I agree with them... i think u should dump him but in the future when u do find someone just try to spend more time with that individual - i'm not implying is your fault he cheated but if he really love u he wouldn't be cheating on u and in the other hand if u loved him u wouldn't get bored easily... just think and analyze the relationship

Kick out him. Character can not be changed. Its very tough. 

all i can say kick him

no more contact

busy yourself with your other good friends

it is the exam of your  WILL POWER

wish you all the best

R U MAD .HE CHEATED ON YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME "SORRY IT WAS A MISTAKE".OK SO U FORGAVE HIM.THEN HE CHEATED ON YOU SECOND TIME AND THEN THRICE .MISTAKE IS DONE ONCE OR TWICE BUT NEVA AGAIN AND AGAIN.I THINK HIS CHEATING ON U QUEUE WON'T STOP AT ALL.SO JUST MOVE ON.HE IS VIVIDLY CHEATING ON YOU AND WAKE UP NOW ATLEAST..........

i would suggest to leave him! that kind of person is not worth for you, he made it 3x how much more when u get married,, he would do it again and again..

dump, he is just gonna cheat on u again

Girl dump his ass

RSS

Romantic Gifts

Smell Delicious!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by LoveStories.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service