she is so ridiculously gorgeous. i can't take my eyes off her most of the time. have you ever seen anyone so attractive that it was hard to take your eyes off them, well that's her. and her voice just sends a chill down my spine, its soft and soothing and GOD she's my definition of perfect. she's smart and sassy and (rightfully) knows how much better she is than everyone else, its incredibly sexy. she knows she has a spell over me, she makes me give her answers to tests and doesn't return the favor, just for kicks, when she finishes eating something she'll throw the container on the floor instead of the trash and have me pick it up and dispose of it. she'll purposely grab her boyfriends ass or start kissing him when im there. my friend told her i like her b4 and he told me that she just laughed at me and said no.  i am completely in love with her, she's like god to me. she's the icon of all my wet dreams and day dreams and fantasies, i daydream of saving her life or something and then we marry

Tags: girl, god, loser, mean, obsesses, perfect

Views: 2702

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there:) well i just red ur story about ur perfect girl.. It's quiet admiring but how can you be so sure that what you felt for her is true? Tgink about it.. Maybe you just only fantasizing her... Be careful. :)

it's pure LUST.. nothing more.

true,agree with you ;)

ahahha

hey i just read this, and the comments, honestly i dont think they know what your going through, i mean they dont understand the pain your in because shes not yours, and when i read this i thought it was amazingly sweet :) i just feel bad for you because u love her dearly and you'll treat her right and i guess she doesnt understand that yet..

you should experience 

because i think so this is your 1st crush

but...! must have sex with her ... then leave her ..

dont think about that what people think

express your love in front of everyone by smooth and sober behavior..

and my friend never ever think about marry with that girl.

wish you all the best

correct, right now, with her attitude towards guys and her behavior as well, never think of marrying that girl, you're just infatuated with her. :)

totally agreed...

Go for it my friend if you love her go for it!

yeah.. i think ur just infatuated.. and maybe its not love coz u based on ur statements is that only her appearance made u fantasize her..

sounds like you are in love.but you cant make anyone love you.you cant force them.to me she sounds very conceided and likes to taunt you.but if she laughed then im very sorry.try and get over her

She is obviously not perfect , she sounds more like a bitch to me and i wouldn't waste your time to be honest . that is just disrespect she is doing to you , find somebody that when you tell them you like them they don't laugh , find someone that will agree ! <3 

RSS

Romantic Gifts

Smell Delicious!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Top Members 

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by LoveStories.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service